Here is just a quick blog about a few things happening with ITA.
1. I'm in the midst of searching for a women's tri-blend shirt to add to the collection. The tri-blends are definitely a favorite and I don't want to keep the women's apparel without one much longer. So, the search is on!
2. I will be designing some children's and possibly infant apparel. I have a few ideas floating around in my head, but it's just a matter of making time to design and place them in the store.
3. I'm also in search of some men's tank tops to add to their collection. The few I have sampled I just didn't like the look and feel of them, so as with the tri-blend, the search continues. I haven't tried a tri-blend men's tank before as that might be a possiblity considering how well the women's tri-blend is selling.
4. I'm looking into shipping worldwide, just as looking for additional shirts and creating designs, it takes a bit of time, but it is on the list.
5. I'm still (as always) trying to create new designs and revamp old ones, so continue to check to see if I've added or made some changes to the apparel line-up.
6. Baseball caps and beenies are also on the to-do list.
That's it for now. Stay-tuned and sign-up on our mailing list!